5 EASY Coworker Gift Ideas
It's that time of year when you start to wonder what am I going to give my coworkers for Christmas?
Don't worry though, I've got you! Here are 5 really easy gift ideas!
Links included in this post are affiliate links. If you purchase a product with the links that I provide I receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Thank you for supporting my blog so I can continue to provide you with free content each month!
1. HAND SOAP! I have these super cute gift tags available that you can print out and hole punch to put on a ribbon and tie around the soap too! Makes it a really easy quick gift that is appreciated by anyone! We all can always use more soap! I especially love Bath & Body's cause they have festive holiday scented ones but you could get soap from anywhere!
2. CANDLE! Who doesn't love a good smelling candle?? If you're a teacher like me, you could give them one that's related to teaching like this one!
3. MUG with Hot Cocoa or Cake mix! You can get 4 mugs for a great price here from Walmart or if you want to spend more money you could get a nicer one. There's also some funny coworker ones on Etsy like this one.
4. BATH BOMB! If you're a teacher like me, then your coworkers could for sure use some self care over the holidays by taking a nice bath!
5. TISSUES! This is another gift that is practical and people can always use. Bonus points if you can get a box that looks festive like these holiday kleenex tissues!
If you found this post helpful or want to save these ideas for later, pin the image below to Pinterest!